We are delighted to present to you our latest capital markets virtual event, Innovation In Financial Market Infrastructure, which took place on Wednesday 9th December.
Financial Market Infrastructure has become a more mature market, with several key players dominating their respective domestic market share, and with valuations in excess of $50B USD.
Start-ups and challenger firms are bringing to market new offerings in technology (both pre and post trade), matching processes, and new crypto markets.
DISCUSSION POINTS INCLUDED:
- How are these firms innovating in response to customers’ needs?
- What role do start-ups play in this ecosystem?
- Who is really driving innovation? Are consortiums helpful or do they hurt?
- What role do the regulators play in encouraging innovation?
- Djordje Radic, CEO, Alternative Derivatives Exchange
- Jake Pugh, Former MEP, Industry Veteran, PughView Consulting
- James Davies, COO, LDX
- Danny Corrigan, CEO, London Reporting House
- Jibran Ahmed, Head of Digital Labs, Capco
- Dave Feltes, Head of FMI, Capco
To find out more, please contact Dave Feltes.