We are delighted to present to you the latest webinar in the series, ‘Hybrid Working: Hype or the New Normal’, in collaboration with the Scottish Investment Operations (SIO).
Two years after the shock of the initial COVID lockdown, businesses and their people are starting to consolidate their ways of working in light of the substantial changes imposed upon them. Advances and adoption of new technology and working practices have opened up and proved that genuine alternatives exist to the purely office-based working environment.
As we continue to make steps back to the office, what is clear is that the future of ways of working will be different from the past, how this will look in practice is still up for debate. This opens up a myriad of challenges and opportunities for businesses and employees alike.Webinar agenda included:
• What is hybrid working and what are the main themes we are seeing in the workplace
• Key opportunities and challenges of hybrid working
• How will this affect Scotland’s future workforce.
• Michelle Weatherup, Managing Principal, Capco
• Charles Grant, Senior Consultant, Capco
• Joseph McGivern, Senior Consultant, Capco