WEBINAR RECORDING NOW AVAILABLE ON-DEMAND
Digital banks are gaining market share at lightning pace by offering unique propositions with superior customer experience, while traditional banks are investing heavily into digital transformation to keep up. Capco’s cross-border discussion on “Neobanks Changing The Game: An Executive Perspective from UK, Vietnam and Hong Kong” is an opportunity to hear from industry leaders on strategies that are reshaping the future of branchless banking and putting the customer at the centre of a "neo-experience."
• Jack Burrows, Managing Principal, Capco (UK)
• Charlie Wood, Chief Architect & Co-founder, Mettle (UK)
• Bryan Carroll, Chief Executive Officer & Co-founder, TNEX (Vietnam)
• Calvin Ng, Alternate Chief Executive & Co-head of Retail Banking, ZA Bank (Hong Kong)
• Edwin Hui, Head of Strategy, and Interim Chief Customer Officer, Mox Bank (Hong Kong)
The lively discussion among our panellists reminds us that in the noise of the fintech scene, the things that matter most – irrespective of geography – are focussing on what our customers need and how we can support them, sustainable speed to stay ahead of the competition and a mission-driven culture that supports those two attributes.
The webinar is now available on-demand to review key topics covered – Watch the recording here: