We are delighted to present to you to the latest virtual event in collaboration with EDM Council, How To Harness CDMC To Navigate A Clear Pathway To The Cloud, which we hosted on Tuesday 9th November.
The emergence of cloud computing has afforded firms new sources of competitive advantage, and business models have evolved in response. Whilst cloud adoption across Financial Services has been broadly positive, lack of a comprehensive roadmap for cloud adoption / cloud capabilities assessment has led to divergence amongst industry participants in both the pace and manner of adoption.
CDMC (Cloud Data Management Capabilities) is a comprehensive framework of capabilities, requirements, controls and guidance for cloud data management which will guide participants in their journey to the cloud. The CDMC workgroup is managed by the EDM Council and co-chaired by Morgan Stanley and Refinitiv, with participation from the world’s top Cloud Service Providers (CSPs), technology firms and over 20 leading financial industry firms.
If you watch this on demand session you will gain an understanding of:
• The CDMC Framework
• Building out solutions with CDMC
• Tooling with CDMC and finally
• How to elevate your relationship with regulatory bodies and the broader Financial Services industry.
• Chris Probert, Partner, Data Practice Lead, Capco
• Russell Decogan, Principal Consultant, Capco
• Jubair Patel, Sr. Cloud Solutions Architect, Microsoft
• Puneet Bhargava, Chief Architect, Securities Services Technology, Citi
• Andrew Foster, Chief Data Office - Head of Program Execution Americas, Deutsche Bank
• Mike Meriton, Co-Founder & COO, EDM Council