In addition to regular training courses and certifications, sporting activities and evening events, we offer numerous employee benefits.
CAPCO GERMANY Is Voted Best Place to Work in 2019
Unlike other awards, there is no self-nomination or application process, instead it’s entirely based on the feedback our employees have voluntarily and anonymously shared on Glassdoor. To determine the winners of the awards, Glassdoor evaluates all company reviews shared by employees over the past year. This year, we are proud to be recognized as a Best Place to Work among companies in Germany with at least 1,000 employees.
A huge thank you goes out to all our employees who took the time to share their perspective on what it’s like to work at Capco. We appreciate all feedback as it only helps us improve.
This feedback included the following comments, which made us feel incredibly honored:
“Very interesting projects, great colleagues and exceptional team spirit.”
“Demanding topics - family environment - sponsored individuality."
"Anyone who loves banks will love Capco."
“I am delighted that you are considering a career at Capco. If you’re looking for something different, you’ve definitely come to the right place!
"I can assure you that there is no better place for a continued, steep learning curve than a boutique consulting firm like ours. It is the intrinsic motivation of our people to excel and to go the extra mile that motivates me every day.
"When you join Capco, you will work on engaging projects with some of the largest organizations in the world, projects that will transform the financial services industry. The Central and Eastern European banking market is still pre-consolidation and together with the ongoing release of regulatory requirements, there is a never-ending inflow of exciting prospects for consultants.
"In return, we will offer you a fun working environment of constant learning opportunities, a culture that’s a true meritocracy and the freedom to be your authentic self at work.”
Bodo Schaefer, Managing Director for Capco Austria, Germany & Slovakia
DON'T JUST CONSULT. INNOVATE. EXCEL. GROW
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients.
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or broaden and deepen existing expertise.
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work on projects with senior partners and directly with clients.
- Potential opportunities to work in other locations and practice areas.
- An environment where work, leisure, social and professional life are in balance.
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture.
TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR CAREER
We believe that everyone should write their own story and design a career that suits them. We promise to provide you with the tools and career coaching so that you can rise as fast as your work and achievement allow.
Your professional development is particularly important - to your success and ours. That is why every Capco employee is assigned a career coach and also belongs to a coaching family.
Our coaching families play a fundamental role in making coaching at Capco even more successful.
- No ‘up-or-out’ concept: manage your own career.
- Career advancement based on performance not tenure.
- Semi-annual performance review promotion process.
- Extended network across all levels via your coaching family.
- Coach/protégé relationship to stimulate career progress.
- Capco Milestone Schools at the heart of our global learning and development experience.