CAPCO OFFERS A VIBRANT, DIVERSE CULTURE THAT PROVIDES A GATEWAY INTO THE WORLD OF CONSULTING FOR VETERANS, DRAWING ON A VARIETY OF EXPERIENCE FROM ARMED FORCES GLOBALLY
Veterans possess a range of skills that are exceptionally transferable to Management Consulting and Capco recognises this talent, allowing us to build a successful network in a variety of markets.
If you are currently transitioning out of the military, or have previous military experience, we want to hear from you.
HARNESS YOUR UNIQUE SKILLSET
We look for seasoned, high-calibre, creative Veterans to drive business change in today’s fast-moving global financial services industry. At Capco, we hold ex-service personnel’s transferable skills in the highest regard and offer a supportive and engaging transition back into a civilian workplace.
We've seen five key benefits when recruiting ex-military and reservists:
- Consultancy often involves identifying a problem and providing the optimal solution – servicemen and women are well-equipped to deal with complex and rapidly evolving scenarios.
- Fear of making a decision is not uncommon in the consulting world – service personnel are more willing to take a decisive step forward with a view to course correct as necessary.
- We see a clear parallel between the military and financial services consulting in terms of working alongside colleagues drawn from diverse background and cultures. Both professions require an ability to assimilate, build connections and develop a rapport with all levels of an organization.
- As in the military, at Capco we invest significant time and resources to instil leadership qualities in all our employees from the outset.
- Accepting ownership and accountability comes as second nature to military personnel – a trait that is highly valued both at Capco and across the wider consulting industry.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A coach– you will be assigned a coach who is experienced within financial services.
- Veteran friendly network – benefit from a ready-made support structure of ex-service personnel.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees.
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skillsets or strengthen existing expertise.
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will see you working with Partners and directly with our clients.
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture.