- Discounted dining experience that entitles its members to 2 for 1 meals or 50% off at over 7,000 participating restaurants across the UK
- Paid for by Capco (£29.99) - This is a taxable benefit so the employee will pay the tax on this amount
- Only valid for 1 year - You will need to opt back in again via the site to order a new one
My Family Care:
- My Family Care is the leading provider of backup care. It provides access to last minute emergency nannies; nurseries; school holiday clubs; childminders; and domiciliary elder carers.
- Care is available from a network of 3,500 providers available on as little as half an hour’s notice anywhere in the UK.
- Employees are provided with 8 sessions every year paid by Capco. These session will be taxable to the employee.
- More information available via their website or their FAQs
- For those who have elected travel insurance as part of their flexible benefits plan through Capitalise, the policy document can be found here
- Please note, you will not receive a personalised insurance document, all you need is the document referred to above and the contact details outlined
- You may wish to look at CSP's website www.eb.cspinsurance.com which answers frequently asked questions and provides additional information
Season Ticket Loans:
- Capco will provide a bank transfer direct to the employee to cover the cost of the season ticket
- Evidence of purchase needs to be provided to HR
- Deductions are made over 10 months via payroll interest free
- Only available once probation has been passed
- The form below needs to be returned to Laura Mills in order to process
Eye Care Vouchers:
- Capco provide free eye test vouchers for anyone requiring an eye test
- If you need glasses for VDU use only Capco will also provider a voucher to allow you £55.00 off your glasses
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a voucher
- An average employee can save up to £1,000 per year
- This is an exclusive shopping platform allowing you to save money online, in-store and via your mobile
- Perks include travel price comparison, family savings on cinema and theme park tickets with up to 55% off, and shopping cards or e-codes at Amazon, Starbucks, Tesco and many more
- Everyone is automatically enrolled from day 1.
- Fully paid by Capco
- Professional counselling for any issue either face-to-face, by telephone or via e-counselling.
- Legal support from qualified consultants on a range of everyday issues from divorce to debt management.
- Tracking on your health and wellbeing, and any medical questions will be answered immediately.
FAQ section. Please can you add the below:
When do my benefits take effect?
Unless you are automatically enrolled into the benefit your selection would become effective from the 1st of the month after selection
Where are the costs of the benefits?
These can be found via www.mycapcobenefits.com. Use the sliding bar at the top of the page to ensure the £ values are activated.