As banks switch focus to their COVID-19 ‘new normal’, characterized by tectonic shifts in individual customers’ circumstances, plus an elongated period of recovery, we believe this is also the time for banks to nurture their customer base. Whether that may include assisting them back to stability, strengthening their financial position, or helping them out of serious hardship, acting now is to the customer and bank’s short and long-term benefit. In this paper, we share how they can kickstart their customer treatment strategy as expectations of recovery continue and 2021 looms.
In downloading this PDF, you will:
1) Gain insight into banks’ current state of play
2) Read the five immediate priorities for financial services firms
4) Understand the eight distinct customer profiles emerging from the crisis
5) Gain our expert perspective on how consumer spending habits will change
6) Discover the key steps organizations can use to formulate their 2021 customer treatment strategy.
For more information about how we can help your organization prepare for 2021, please contact Richard Emmett, Managing Principal, Banking & Payments, Capco UK.