AFTER YOU APPLY:
What can I expect throughout the interview process?
Our interview process is designed not only to get to know you and to understand more about your strengths and interests, but also to allow you to learn more about our people and our business.
- After you submit your application on our website, we’ll send you an email confirmation, and if your qualifications and experience match our requirements, a recruiter will contact you.
- The next step in our process is our virtual Hireflix round, in which you will answer four behavioral questions in a recorded video format. After successfully completing this round, you will be invited to participate in the final rounds of interviews, an Assessment Center Day.
- The final rounds consist of two behavioral interviews with our Capco consultants and a group case study round. The behavioral rounds provide us the opportunity to learn more about your background, interests, and goals as well as for you to learn about our firm. Lastly the case study round is an interactive exercise in analytical thinking that allows us to assess how you approach and evaluate a problem. There are many types of cases; all are designed to allow you to demonstrate your problem-solving abilities.
Tips to be successful as you navigate our process:
Do your research – Take time to understand Capco and what our services offer our clients. Be able to articulate your interests in the company and the particular program you applied to.
Practice interviewing – They say practice makes perfect! There are a number of ways you can practice your interviewing skills before the virtual Hireflix or final rounds:
- Leverage your universities career services department. Many schools offer mock-interviews and resume reviews – take advantage of these opportunities!
- Practice in front of a mirror or record yourself on your phone. It might feel unnatural to stare at yourself and answer questions in the virtual Hireflix round but if you rehearse your answers while maintain eye contact to the webcam/screen it will eventually feel more comfortable.
Showcase your strengths – Be prepared to share details beyond what you provided on your resume. We want to hear about specific projects or leadership roles that helped shape your experience. Provide details on what your responsibilities were, what skills you applied and what learnings you took away from the experience.
Be your authentic self – At Capco we fully believe everyone should #BYAW (Be Yourself At Work) and we expect you to bring your authentic self to the interview process. We look forward to learning more about you and your unique experiences and encourage you to ask questions along the way to better get to know our Capco employees, as well.