An American Fortune 500 company that offers a wide range of financial products and services engaged Capco as a strategic partner to assist in creating the vision and strategy for reimagining and digitizing their employee experiences. We built and delivered an integrated and scalable digitalization platform that provides a one-stop shop for the client’s employees who need to engage with the support, IT, or people management lines of businesses.
We improved efficiency, reduced costs, and enhanced the overall employee experience and engagement for 30+ journeys that were in scope for the engagement.
As the emergence of personalized digital applications has proliferated the B2C market over the last decade and transformed day-to-day consumer experiences and expectations, organizations are expected to deliver the same level of service, simplicity, and transparency in providing support and engaging with their own employees.
And now, more than ever, the COVID-19 pandemic has further accelerated the need for organizations to deliver humanized employee experiences that focus on how employees feel, how they are supported, and how they connect with the organization.
What We Did
Capco designed, built, and implemented a brand-new employee experience platform in 12 months. Leveraging design thinking methodology, we prioritized the high-value employee journeys, develop rapid target-state process prototypes, and elicit feedback early on to validate, refine, and ultimately define the scope of work for the initial release.
Product features included:
• Detailed how-to guides and knowledge articles for all support, IT, and people management processes
• End-to-end integration and tracking of fulfillment efforts for all incidents and requests
• Employee management process digitization to support the onboarding, role change, and offboarding of employees
• Fully integrated live chat with support agents
• Step-by-step guided assistance workflows to promote self-help and problem solving
• Platform and enterprise-wide search functionality
• Admin functionality to support editing, approval, and publishing of new content
For more information on this project and to understand how Capco can help your organization transform their employee experience, please contact Haleel Sarwar, Managing Principal.