As an experienced hire you will start your time at Capco with a week-long induction period, joining with a number of other new hires. On your first day, titled ‘Hello Capco’, you will learn about:
- Capco’s story, from our past to our future vision
- Our operating model and how we present ourselves to the market
- Capco’s culture, including our coaching and community work
There are multiple other practicalities to take care of during the week as well, from showing you around the office, organizing your timesheets, understanding your company benefits, training you in Capco’s tools and providing you with all of your IT equipment. A key element will also be meeting with our Resourcing team and giving you time and guidance to set up your Capco CV and begin the process of looking at various client roles.
We also want to start preparing you for your time as a Consultant with Capco, and a bit part of that is knowledge sharing. Our award winning Learning & Development team in coordination with experts from our business will be spending time delivering various financial trainings. These are wide ranging, and designed to inform you on:
- Our core content areas of Capital Markets, Wealth & Asset Management and Retail Banking & Payments
- Our service offerings in the areas of Business Consulting, Digital Consulting and Tech Delivery
- Initial overviews on the ‘Capco way’ of delivering high quality projects to our clients, from a Business Analysis, Project Management and PMO perspective
Throughout the course of all these events, you will meet large numbers of the business up to the Partner team, getting first-hand accounts from people who have dedicated time to answering your questions and helping you to navigate around Capco life. This will be a comprehensive week, but one that best sets you up for success in your career at Capco.