ACCELERATING ENTRY INTO THE DIGITAL UNSECURED LENDING MARKET
- Published: 27 November 2018
Banks will not be able to grow in the long term and meet their customers’ increasing expectations if they continue to rely on traditional processes and channels. Customers want the speed and ease of doing business with online retailers, fintechs and other new competitors eager to serve them.
Unsecured lending is a source of new business that many institutions have not exploited. Meanwhile, digital technology continues to make it more attractive for both the customer and the bank. Now is the time for traditional banks to enter the digital unsecured lending market or enhance their existing offerings to offer consumers personal loans, including credit card, student, individual and small business loans.
This paper outlines:
- Why traditional lenders should act now
- Growth opportunities in today’s market
- Uncommon insights from the front lines
- How to build a digital unsecured lending business