Machine learning (or AI, when you want to make it sound more complicated) has well and truly entered the dictionary of oft-used corporate buzzwords in the last few years. You only need to look at the increase in the number of Google searches to see a steady increase in interest over the last decade. However, in financial services, machine learning is still a largely untapped opportunity.
Download the pdf to discover:
1. The real meaning of machine learning (ML)
2. The level of ML adoption in organizations today
3. What data scientists need to know about ML
4. What business leaders need to know about ML
5. The use cases for machine learning in financial services
6. Capco’s three key steps for ML success
Ready to embrace machine learning? Contact the author for more information about how Capco is helping financial services firms make the cultural shift to this truly transformative technology.