In this paper, we look at the emerging trend towards greater business agility and the competitive edge that agile-led operating models can bring for insurers. The benefit of these models focuses on end-products and services that drive value for the organization and customer, resulting in both monetary gains as well as improvements to the efficiency, morale, and status of the organization as a leading employer.
We argue that if one looks beyond the hype, there are genuine benefits to focusing on a clear ‘path to value’ using business agility. We explore the key challenges to implementation in insurance, and offer the steps needed to make business agility a pragmatic reality for insurance firms.
Download to discover:
1) The relevance of business agility in the post-covid market
2) Top insurance challenges post-pandemic
3) The challenges with business agility
4) Applied lessons and approaches
5) New business models for insurance
6) Risks and rewards.
For more information about our insurance practice, please contact Matthew Hutchins.