As modern delivery practices are becoming increasingly adopted within financial services, not only are companies utilizing Agile to improve delivery performance, but they are also recognizing the benefits of Agile when it comes to managing employee’s performance, rendering more traditional models of performance management obsolete.
The cold, hard facts:
- 95 percent of managers across financial services are reportedly dissatisfied with their current performance management process.
- 40 percent of employees who receive poor training leave their positions in the first year.
- 87 percent of millennials cite access to professional development and career growth opportunities as the most important factors in a job.
- With the increasing prevalence of Agile ways of working, a one-size-fits-all management approach can no longer bring out the best in employees.
Download this article to discover:
- The key differences between traditional and new ways of working methods
- Why traditional performance frameworks no longer work
- Six ways employers can take a more holistic approach to both personal and professional development
For more information about our Ways of Working team, reach out to Michelle Weatherup, Capco UK.