The whole world is hoping that 2021 will allow most of us to ‘return to normal’ in some form, but the firms that lead the way in financial services are transforming their organizations in preparation for a ‘new normal’ in the decade ahead in consideration of major themes impacting the industry.
At our panel event and live Q&A session, the panel will debate the 7 key themes impacting global markets:
- Right-Sizing the Legacy and Optimising Costs Front to Back
- Growing Revenue and Market Share
- Realising the Value of Digital Capital Markets
- Making Data Work for the Enterprise
- Managing the Regulatory Burden in 2021 For Competitive Advantage
- Next Generation Location Strategy
- Cloud 2.1 – Where To In 2021?
They will pose key questions and considerations in regards to:
- How banks can optimize their operating models, refine location strategy, deploy new technologies (e.g., Cloud, Distributed Ledger, AI), and leverage their data?
- Why navigating legacy infrastructure effectively is key to unlocking new opportunities?
- How transformation success will deliver client and shareholder value, reduce risk and lower costs?
- The importance of ESG in driving change within banks and achieving ‘net zero’.
- Suzy White, Global Markets Chief Operating Officer, HSBC
- Max Spoto, Global Markets Chief Operating Officer, UBS
- Owen Jelf, Global Head, Capital Markets, Capco
- George Black, Partner, Capital Markets (US), Capco
- Andreas Pfeil, Partner, Capital Markets (Germany), Capco
DATE: Thursday 20th May 2021
TIME: 08:30 – 09:30 EST; 13:30 – 14:30 BST; 14:30 – 15:30 CET;
LOCATION: Zoom confirmation email will be sent after registering
We look forward to seeing you there.