We are delighted to invite you to join us at the fourth virtual event in our Capital Markets series - “SFTR: Sell-side & Buy-side Pre Go-Live”, which took place on Wednesday 17th June.
SFTR is imminent for Sell-side and preparation for Buy-side is already taking place. We explore the challenges, opportunities and lessons learned thus far in an insightful panel discussion and live Q & A with Capco SMEs, representatives from market leading real-time automation and connectivity services firm, Pirum Systems, The Association for Financial Markets in Europe (AFME) and The International Securities Lending Association (ISLA).
• Update on readiness – where does the market currently stand?
• Sell-side – key challenges and actions for firms to take both pre and post go live
• Considerations for the Buy-side – key considerations ahead of go-live.
• Tej Patel, Partner, Capco (Moderator)
• George Phillips, Principal Consultant, Capco
• Simon Davies, Business Development, Pirum Systems
• Pete Tomlinson, Manager Post Trade and Prime Services, AFME
• Adrian Dale, Head of Regulation & Market Practice, ISLA
• Richard Comotto, Member of the ICMA SFTR Task Force and lead author on the ICMA SFTR Reporting Recommendations