We are delighted to share issue eight of Capco's Regulatory Monitoring Newsletter for 2017, developed by industry experts in our Regulatory Monitoring Team.
The intent of this newsletter is to provide you with a regular update on some of the most important changes - along with a Capco view on the implications of these changes.
Highlights in this issue include:
- Regulations of Virtual Currencies is globally increasing;
- Implications of FinTech developments for banks and bank supervisions;
- TARGET2-Securities (TS2) - Europe's settlement platform fully operational after successful go-live of its final wave;
- EBA launches consultation on significant risk transfer in securitization; and
- Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book.Article text
We hope you enjoy the read and find the content informative and insightful.
If you're interested in subscribing up to the Regulatory Monitoring Newsletter, please register your details here.