INNOVATION. NOW. WHAT AND HOW?
Capco is pleased to invite you to attend the “Innovation. Now. What and How?” thought leadership event. A panel of leading experts will discuss how organizations approach innovation from different angles, and across different domains. Topics include:
- How can traditional businesses in the financial services industry (banks, asset managers) use innovative ideas to better serve clients? How do we validate and successfully implement innovation?
- How can we create innovative, user-centric strategies that put the customers’ needs first?
The event will feature several keynote presentations, followed by a panel discussion with speakers from both inside and outside of the banking industry. The event will also offer the opportunity for networking drinks both before and after the presentations and panel discussion.
INTRODUCTION: Jeroen Dossche, Parter, Capco Belgium
SPEAKERS AND PANEL DISCUSSION:
Panel Moderator: Peter De Keyzer, Founder and Managing Partner of Growth, Inc.
Peter is the author of “Growth Makes You Happy - An Optimist’s View of Progress and the Free Market.” He is a highly acclaimed speaker at events on innovation, fintech, and finance, and is a regular columnist in leading newspapers. Peter also teaches economic forecasting, business cycles and demographics at the Antwerp Management School, and the Erasmus University in Rotterdam.
- Joris Vanvolsem, Director of Home for Innovation, BNP Paribas Fortis: Joris is an Innovation Synergist who leverages external partners, including tech, fintech and innovation specialists, to accelerate and improve BNPPF’s capability for innovation.
- Koen Van De Maele, Global Head of Investment Solutions and Innovation, Candriam: Koen is an Executive Committee member at Candriam, responsible for investment solutions and overseeing innovation.
- Mieke Janssens, CEO, Bank de Kremer: Mieke is the CEO of Bank de Kremer, a new Belgian bank which focuses on providing customers with insight into their financial situation and future.
- Leen Daems, Innovation Manager, Colruyt Group: Leen is Innovation Manager at the Colruyt Group. After working for several years in risk management, she now explores the reverse side of risk: opportunities and innovation.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org