(Senior) Manager/Consultant Trade & Settlement Lifecycle
You want …
You want to Own Your Career. You want to Challenge Yourself. You want to Challenge Boundaries. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: an ambitious and rewarding role as a Capco Managing Principal / Principal Consultant within our Trade&Settlement Lifecycle practice in the Nordics.
A Word About Us:
Capco is going to expand its global network to the Nordic financial services consultancy market. Capco will be the challenger in targeted niches, focusing on payments, risk & regulatory and trading & settlement. Our aim is:
- Delivering high value onsite consulting
- Endorsing strong business capabilities
- Providing C-level consulting
An indication of the satisfactory quality of our consulting is the continued support of on-site clients over the past several years.
- As an entrepreneur in the company your task is to advise our international clients in the financial services industry in Trade & Settlement lifecycle and to be committed expanding and optimizing the client’s market position, processes and IT systems.
- You will face a variety of projects from project planning through business analysis, design, testing to implementation and you will take technical responsibility for larger and smaller project teams.
- Therefore, you will support the client in analysis, planning and execution of implementation projects, on the technical and / or the IT side.
- Development and placement of marketable themes in Trade & Settlement Lifecycle such as Trading system consolidation, trading and settlement processes and custody services for banks, brokers and exchanges will be under your responsibility as well.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
- Professional experience in advising financial services companies as well as extensive experience in managing complex IT projects and in technical management of project teams
- Excellent industry expertise, that depth knowledge in the field of Trade & Settlement lifecycle, the financial products and processes and supporting technologies such as Murex, Front Arena, Summit, Calypso or similar systems
- Knowledge in corporate actions
- Experience in T2S or similar systems
- Extensive knowledge in project management, preparation of business analysis, technical, test and migration concepts and systems implementation
- Proven track record in the successful acquisition of consulting projects and an active network in banking
- A very good and persuasive communication in English and Swedish is assumed
It’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients a Capco advantage.
Now Take The Next Step:
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Download job description.