(Senior) Manager/Consultant Risk & Regulatory
You want …
You want to Own Your Career. You want to Challenge Yourself. You want to Challenge Boundaries. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: an ambitious and rewarding role as a Capco Managing Principal / Principal Consultant within our Risk practice in the Nordics.
A Word About Us:
Capco is going to expand its global network to the Nordic financial services consultancy market. Capco will be the challenger in targeted niches, focusing on payments, risk & regulatory and trading & settlement. Our aim is:
- Delivering high value onsite consulting
- Endorsing strong business capabilities
- Providing C-level consulting
An indication of the satisfactory quality of our consulting is the continued support of on-site clients over the past several years.
We are looking for somebody with a proven record of growing and developing a management consultancy practice as well as a strong delivery record within the Risk space. This person will need to understand how risk management issues are impacting client business operations and work within the FRC team to develop commercial solutions.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
- Experience within the Financial Services Industry consummate with grade applied for in any of Market, Credit or Operational risk management
- Technical Advisory – A quantitative or prudential regulatory risk background
- Business consulting – Be able to develop functional analysis, target operating model development and functional specifications
- Have an understanding of the key technology and data issues impacting risk management systems and operations. Ideally be able to describe the components of an enterprise risk architecture and have in depth knowledge of the major solution providers.
- You have experience as either a risk technologist or data architect and be capable of producing detailed technical specifications.
- Prior experience working for a management consultancy.
- Proven record of success in both project delivery and business development for a management consultancy.
- Expertise within the Risk/Regulatory space in Banking or Capital Markets – ideally covering Credit and Market Risk or strong knowledge of the regulatory space (Basel III, FRTB, MiFid II/MiFIR, PRIIPS, etc).
- Excellent communication skills the ability to liaise with and influence a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous experience of successfully managing delivery teams.
- Project management and delivery excellence (including functional analysis, target operating model development and functional specifications).
It’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients a Capco advantage.
Now Take The Next Step:
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Download job description.