(Senior) Manager/Consultant Payments
You want …
You want to Own Your Career. You want to Challenge Yourself. You want to Challenge Boundaries. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: an ambitious and rewarding role as a Capco Managing Principal / Principal Consultant within our Payments practice in the Nordics.
The key role of a Payments and Banking Consultant is to form the future of finance. Working in our Payments Practice you will have the opportunity to bring your knowledge of payments, IT and banking to support our customers. With them we are looking to develop new strategies and improved business models to tackle ever increasing expense pressure and revenue challenges.
A Word About Us:
Capco is going to expand its global network to the Nordic financial services consultancy market. Capco will be the challenger in targeted niches, focusing on payments, risk & regulatory and trading & settlement. Our aim is:
- Delivering high value onsite consulting
- Endorsing strong business capabilities
- Providing C-level consulting
An indication of the satisfactory quality of our consulting is the continued support of on-site clients over the past several years.
Working with Capco clients across top payment FinTechs, retail, private and commercial banks, you will be involved in all aspects of digital change. In addition, you will be part of Capco’s digital function:
- Taking responsibility for the offering for the Nordic market in close collaboration with our other digital labs and payments experts across Europe
- Networking and collaborating with Nordic and international FinTechs to position Capco on the market
- Advising senior clients on digital strategy and payment solutions
- Working closely with clients to define and optimize their payments roadmap and support them on their digital journey
- Shaping and executing complex payment system integrations and digital transformations
- Profound professional background in a consultancy or advisory role
- Profound knowledge of the key issues the FS sector is currently facing around consolidation and change, specifically within the digital domain
- Experience of the digital industry within ecommerce, social media and mobile
- Experience within the domain of Payments (Payments and Cash, Management related banking processes (International Payments, SEPA, Cards, Mobile Payments)
- Driven and resilient personality
- For the following the experience is a plus but not required:
- Familiarity with the commercial, financial and operational impact of IT within business
- Appreciation of the definition and optimization of the online customer journey and the ability to drive commercial development of the digital proposition
- Experience in design and delivery of online and mobile solutions in the FS domain
- Program portfolio planning and development of roadmaps (technology and business)
- Experience as a business analyst in bridging the communication gap between the business and IT department is a plus
- IT engineering background is a plus
It’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients a Capco advantage.
Now Take The Next Step:
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application. Download job description.