We are delighted to share the first issue for 2017 of Capco's Regulatory Monitoring Newsletter, developed by industry experts in our Regulatory Monitoring Team.
The intent of this newsletter is to provide you with a regular update on some of the most important regulatory changes - along with a Capco view on the implications of these changes.
Highlights in this month's issue include:
- MiFID II: Commission adopts technical standards on commodity derivatives
- MiFID II: FCA issues Consultation Paper IV on implementation in UK
- FSB consults on internal TLAC
- EBA to run its next EU-wide stress test in 2018 including an IFRS 9 assessment
- EBA consults on supervision of significant branches across the EU both
- CFDs: FCA issues Consultation Paper outlining retail customer protections
- Certificates industry tackles BaFin proposed distribution ban of CLNs by presenting a self-commitment for improved investor protection
- Hong Kong and Switzerland sign Mutual Recognition of Funds Agreement