We are delighted to share the fifth issue for 2016 of Capco's Regulatory Monitoring Newsletter, developed by industry experts in our European Regulatory Monitoring Team.
The intent of this newsletter is to provide you with a regular update on some of the most important regulatory changes - along with a Capco view on the implications of these changes.
Highlights in this month's issue include:
- First EU-wide CCP stress test performed and results provided by ESMA
- EMIR: Draft technical standards on access to data and aggregation and comparison of data across TR under Art. 81 of EMIR
- MiFID II: ESMA submits opinions on draft RTS 2 and 21 on non-equity transparency and position limits to the Commission
- MIFID II: Delegated directive - shedding light but not illuminating the path
- MiFID II: EU Commission adopts Delegated Regulation on organizational requirements and operating conditions for investment firms
- ESMA brings clarity for collateral transfers reporting obligations under MiFIR